Our Miami based client is looking for a Sr. Mobile Developer (iOS and Android) with stable work history to work on new exciting projects. You will own the code from architecture through QA handoff, and work quickly and efficiently with a team of software developers, graphic designers and QA analysts.
You should be proficient in:
• Building complex applications for the iPhone/iPad/Android using Objective-C/C++ with Cocoa and other frameworks
• Mobile application development at the user interface and system levels
• iOS and Android SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
Knowledge of any of the following is a plus:
• Experience in designing and developing user friendly GUI’s
• Developing in Microsoft technologies: Visual Studio, C# .Net, VB .Net, ASP .Net, ADO .Net, WCF, WPF, IIS, Team Foundation Server, and SQL Server.
• Full SDLC (waterfall and/or agile) application development
• Object oriented analysis, design, and programming
• Web services architecture and communication – SOAP, REST, JSON
• Architecting and designing both small and large size software products
• Experience in delivering scalable, secure solutions with a lot of experience dealing with concurrency and multi-threading
This is a full time permanent position in Miami, FL. Company provides Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401K, Employee stock purchase plan, Vacation and paid holidays, Life and Disability insurance.
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!