Leading Miami based corporation has opening for a Sr SOA Developer. This is a fulltime permanent position with all work done at corporate Head Quarters.
8 or more years of experience
• Strong knowledge of SOA as a software development practice
• Familiarity with Oracle SOA technology and SOA administration
• version control systems, preferable CVS.
• Knowledge of Functional or Automated Testing – JUnit and JMeter.
• Knowledge of the Oracle database and its main programming languages SQL and PL/SQL.
• Adept in providing quality assurance checkpoints related to tiered development including object design, model design, and Java, JSP and SQL code reviews prior to solution releases
• Lead code review processes for SOA composites
• Act as SME on SOA processes and procedures
• meet service level agreements for production support response and resolution
• Follow the standard corporate development processes
• Keep technology skills current through training and development
• Full Systems Development Life Cycle projects using the JAVA 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) platform.
• Developing enterprise web-based transactional applications on a J2EE platform or using Oracle Jdeveloper under the OAF
• Developing business classes in Java and stored procedures in PL/SQL
• Developing web pages using Java Server Pages (JSP), Java Script and HTML
• Developing web applications using J2EE application server, preferably Oracle9iAS
• Debugging complex web based applications
• SQL and JDBC design/development on an Oracle platform
The position requires the following management experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar technical discipline
• Experience leading teams of developers
• Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Solid understanding of corporate business process and application architecture
• Ability to lead application development efforts from design to release
SherlockTalent loves to share our $500 referral fee.