Boca Raton based corporation is seeking an in-house SharePoint Developer & Administrator for their SharePoint 2013 environment working directly for the CIO. T
• Configure SharePoint sites, pages and lists. Provide training so users can become self-sufficient with regard to basic customization. Maintain security on the sites, pages and lists.
• Develop, maintain and support custom sites, dashboards, web parts, web apps and workflows for the company’s Microsoft SharePoint environment. Use appropriate technology such as SharePoint Designer for sites, web parts, web apps and workflows. Embed Excel, SQL Server Reporting Services and other reports in dashboards.
• Administer the company’s Microsoft SharePoint environment and Internet Information Services (IIS).
• Assist with the backup and recovery of information stored in the SharePoint environment.
• Act as a business analyst to understand requirements for SharePoint sites, dashboards and workflows.
• Proactively follow related new and emerging technologies. Keep personal knowledge of SharePoint and software development current.
1. Minimum 5 years of enterprise-level work with on premise Microsoft SharePoint including the creation of sites, dashboards, web parts, web apps and workflows.
2. Knowledge of software development best practices including version control and software quality assurance.
3. Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, & interpersonel skills..
4. Need the ability to follow established company protocol and communication guidelines, prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment and work well within a team-oriented environment as well as being able to work independently.
Full Benefits –A Very Innovative Company working with most up-to date Microsoft applications.
SherlockTalentent loves to share our $500 referral bonus!