Our Miami based client is seeking innovative, creative and enthusiastic SEM Analysts to develop, execute, and optimize search campaigns. Multiple positions for Jr-Mid & Sr Level.
· Responsibilities will include search campaign generation / implementation, keyword research, development & analysis, identifying and capitalizing on search marketing trends and messaging key trends and insights to internal account teams and external client contacts.
Client seeks a candidate with enterprise experience perfectively working in the LATAM market.
· Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize Paid Search campaigns in Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing, Bing, and other search engines
· Manage bid optimization platforms [Dart Search, Kenshoo, Marin, SearchForce]–Cross Channel Marketing
· Deep experience leveraging site analytics programs for SEM analysis / insights [Google Analytics, Omniture, CoreMetrics, Unica]
· Advanced MS Excel fluency (pivot tables, charts, vlookup, sumifs)
· Utilize successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management on pay-per-click search engines to hit target acquisitions volume goals and efficiency metrics [CPA, CPL]
· Actively test and analyze key words, copy and landing pages to increase ROI and drive incremental volume
· Lead weekly reporting calls for clients, including communicating key metrics, goal attainment and optimization opportunities
· Aggressively drive strategic direction on all aspects of managed accounts including testing roadmaps quarterly planning initiatives and business opportunity identification and implementation
· Provide detailed analysis of key metrics and program tracking techniques to increase overall search performance efficiency
· Set and manage expectation of client and internal teams
· Provide consistent and effective support to Senior Managers on forecasting and new business opportunities
· 4 years online advertising experience
· 2-4 years of experience working with relevant search engine toolsets on pay-for-performance search products
· Proven ability to understand customer needs, generate creative solutions, and build on-going relationships
· Detail-oriented with exceptional analytical skills
We welcome candidates on all levels of experience. These are permanent fulltime positions with all work to be done at clients office. Relaxed high-energy environment.
SherlockTalent loves to share our $500 referral bonus!