Miami based Fortune 100 firm is embarking on a huge multi-year development project. Building at team of experienced Java/J2EE developers–from programmers to Senior J2EE lead to a development manager. This position requires working onsite with no option for remote. Will consider temp to perm–All candidates MUST be able to work in the US (citizen, green card, EAD) directly as a W-2 employee of the hiring corporate client.
If you are a Senior J2EE Lead with solid experience in Java and database development to help drive the design, development, and maintenance of internal systems with demonstrated strong technical skills in J2EE application development and have relevant experience in multi-tiered architectures, object oriented design and MVC based solution design and development—we would like to chat.
• BS in Computer Science or related discipline.
• 6 or more years of experience beyond formal education.
• Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, JDBC, Hibernate, JSP, JSF, Angular JS, XML, Servlets and Web Services
• NoSQL and Relational database design
• PLSQL and Weblogic, desired
• Commitment to software practices of Continuous Integration, automated/repeatable testing, and collaborative work environments
• Commitment to incorporating quality software practices into all phases of the project life lifecycle
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills
• Strong communication skills
• Self-motivated professional who demonstrates strong technical agility and responsiveness and who is eager to learn and grow.
• Clear thinking, fact-based and to the point professionals who looks forward to working within a creative team atmosphere.
• Lead other developers in an agile environment
• Evaluate and provide technical solutions to complex application development problems
Excellent Benefits—will be forwarded upon request
SherlockTech loves to share our $500 referral bonus!