Miami based Fortune 100 firm is embarking on a huge multi year development project. Building a r team of experience Java/J2EE developers–from programmers to development manager. This position requires working onsite with no option for remote. Will consider tem to perm–but all candidates MUST be able to work in the US (citizen, green card, EAD) directly as a W-2 employee of the hiring corporate client.
The Development Manager requires solid experience in Java and database development to help drive the design, development, and maintenance of our internal systems. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong technical skills in J2EE application development and have relevant experience in multi-tiered architectures, object oriented design and MVC based solution design and development
• BS in Computer Science or related discipline.
• At least 10 years of experience in applying a Software Development Life Cycle.
• Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, JDBC, Hibernate, JSP, AngularJS, Java Script, XML, Servlets, Web Services and Micro Services
• NoSQL and Relational database design
• Commitment to incorporating quality software practices into all phases of the project life lifecycle
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills
• Ability to set goals and meet deadlines
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills
• Lead meetings and project teams in an agile environment
• Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs
• Develop functional and technical specifications to turn over to the development team
• Design and Develop internal and external web-based applications using J2EE development framework
• Evaluate and provide technical solutions to complex application development problems
EXCELLENT BENEFITS–will be forwarded upon request!
SherlockTech loves to share our $500 referral bonus!