Our Miami based client would like to hire a SEM Analyst to join their Digital Marketing team. You will be able to leverage your internet and marketing skills to develop, execute, and optimize search campaigns specializing in their Brazilian market. Search campaign generation / implementation, keyword research, development & analysis, identifying and capitalizing on search marketing trends and messaging key trends and insights to internal account teams and external client contacts.
• Advanced experience with pay-for-performance search products, bid optimization platforms, and search engine toolsets
• At least 2 to 4 years of online advertising experience with the Brazilian market
• Must be based in the Miami, FL office
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Advanced Experience with bid optimization platforms such as Kenshoo, Dart Search, Marin, or SearchForce
• Deep experience leveraging site analytics programs for SEM analysis / insights such as Google Analytics, Omniture, CoreMetrics, or Unica
• At least 2 to 4 years of experience working with relevant search engine toolsets on pay-for-performance search products
• Proven ability to understand generate creative solutions, customer needs, and build on-going relationships
• Detail-oriented with exceptional analytical skills
• Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize Paid Search campaigns in Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing, Bing, and other search engines
• Utilize successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management on pay-per-click search engines to hit target acquisitions volume goals and efficiency metrics (CPA, CPL)
• Actively test and analyze key words, copy and landing pages to increase ROI and drive incremental volume
• Lead weekly reporting calls for clients, communicating key metrics, goal attainment and optimization opportunities
• Aggressively drive strategic direction on all aspects of managed accounts, including testing roadmaps quarterly, planning initiatives and business opportunity identification and implementation
• Provide detailed analysis of key metrics and program tracking techniques in order to increase overall search performance efficiency
• Set and manage expectation of client and internal teams
• Provide consistent and effective support to Senior Managers on forecasting and new business opportunities
**Portuguese*** A MUST!
Out of town candidates will be considered but must be interested in relocating to S FL area.
This is a fulltime W-2 position with all work done onsite. No option for remote or contracting.
Sherlock loves to share our $500 referral bonuses!