The Lead Oracle ERP Applications Developer is responsible for leading a team of developers, analysts and contractors (on-shore and off-shore), in the Corporate SDLC processes for production support, enhancement or customization development.
This is a fulltime permanent onsite position with a Fortune 100 firm located in Miami.. Please DO NOT apply if you are only interested or available for consulting engagements.
Ensures that all deliverables are completed on time and in budget and that all SLAs are met. The role reports to a Manager with personnel responsibility for the development team, but assumes supervisory responsibility on assigned software development efforts.
The position is responsible for the delivery of IT work products that involve a team of contributors. This position supervises others on specific tasks or work streams. Typical tasks and work products include:
• Manage and support the development and implementation of packaged and custom software applications
• Provide cost & time estimates for software development
• End-to-end ownership of discrete development activities (budget, schedule, functionality, quality, technical realization)
• Provide team leadership towards meeting schedule within budget and per quality expectations
• Liaise with the Demand Management function of the department to provide project estimates, scheduling and completion updates to the customers
• Manage the team budget for development activities by managing the deployment of on-shore and off-shore contractors.
• Act as the project manager of small scale development projects
Bachelor’s degree in business or technical discipline required.
Significant technical and management expertise
• 5-8 years’ experience with increasing responsibility in a custom application development, preferably within an Oracle ERP environment. Prior experience leading teams of analysts and developers in the application development space is a must.
• 2-3 years prior experience managing applications development using CVS. Solid understanding of branching and release management using JDeveloper deployment profiles, and ANT for build management.
• Any application architecture experience is a plus
• 2-3 years of experience in a highly customized Oracle ERP environment using Oracle ADF or Java J2EE is a strong plus.
The position requires the following management experience:
• 7+ years in software development
• 2-3 years of experience managing small teams
• Combination of Developer, Analyst, QA and project management experience
The position requires the following credentials and licenses:
• Oracle or Java certification is a plus
• PMP certification is a plus
• Fusion and ADF certification is a plus
Other knowledge or expertise required:
• Solid understanding of key administrative processes, such as Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Treasury and Cash Management,
• Ability to lead and motivate a cross-functional team
Excellent benefits package–will be forwarded upon request.
SherlockTalent is happy to offer our $500 referral bonus!