Have you been specializing in Java/J2EE web development for the last 8 years and consider yourself to have solid experience in multi-tiered architectures, object oriented analysis and design, and MVC based solution design and development. If you are a high-energy, experienced J2EE developer with solid experience in Java and database development to help drive design, development, and maintenance? If so our Miami based Fortune client would like to talk to you.
Please note –this is full-time permanent on-site position.
Job Requirements :
• Ibatis, Oracle ADF, SOA Suite, JDeveloper, Weblogic desired
• SDLC projects utilizing the JAVA 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) platform
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented design principles, design patterns, modeling and OAF
• Familiarity with Inversion of Control (IoC) and Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) and frameworks, preferable Spring
• Experience with version control systems, preferable CVS.
• Knowledge of Functional or Automated Testing methods/tools like JUnit and JMeter.
• Evaluate and provide technical solutions to complex application development problems
• Experience in an Agile Environment
Other knowledge or expertise required:
• BS in Computer Science or related discipline
• 8+ years of hands on experience
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills
• Strong communication skills
• Some knowledge of ADF is a plus
• The candidates must also be adept in providing quality assurance checkpoints related to tiered development including object design, model design, and Java, JSP and SQL code reviews prior to solution releases.
• Self-motivated professional who demonstrates strong technical agility and responsiveness and who is eager to learn and grow.
• Clear thinking, fact-based and to the point professionals who looks forward to working within a creative team atmosphere.
Excellent Benefits Package—will be forwarded upon request.
SherlockTalent loves to share our $500 referral bonus!