Our Miami based client is looking for an IT Security Architect. You will be responsible for the development of technical security design specifications, engineering and integration specifications, standards, requirements and implementation of appropriate technology architectures to mitigate risks. This position is responsible for Identity and Access Management (IAM) for the security design, integration and deployment of the IAM solutions.
• 10+ years of Information Technology experience
• 5+ years hands on design engineering and deployment experience in IAM
• 5+ years’ experience in administering security controls in an organization
• Expert knowledge in Integrated IAM infrastructure including Authentication (SAML), Authorization (XACML), Privileged Access Controls, RBAC, Attribute Management, Virtual Directories, Enterprise SSO, Cloud SSO, Mobile SSO and others within the IAM space
• Knowledge of Identity federation and Single Sign On (SSO), and Web Access Management (WAM) solutions
• Experience with Enterprise IAM solution integration and implementation.
• Experience developing and executing proof-of-concepts based on IAM requirements
• Experience performing IAM vendor analysis/product selection including vendor solicitations using RFI/RFP process
• Knowledge of End Point Security designs (Device AuthN, VPN, MDM, and integrated end point security solutions with IAM tools)
• Demonstrated experience with web technologies a definite plus
• Knowledge in IAM-related standards such as SAML, WS-Federation, SOAP,WS-Security, WS-Trust, LDAP, XACML, Open-ID, OAuth and all versions of ADFS
• Strong interpersonal skills to build/ maintain ongoing business relationships with technical personnel from any grade level and C-suite
• Understanding of the IT risk management and security fields
• CISA, CISSP or other similar professional designations is preferred
This is a full time permanent role for a well-known company in Miami.
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!