Large Miami based enterprise client is seeking a SR SQL DBA—to support Mission Critical DBA applications in a very large 24/7 Production Environment across multiple locations. Must have solid monitoring and troubleshooting skills with ability to tune complex queries and stored procedures. Analytical, team player, customer focused, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Skilled in failover cluster installations, server upgrades and replacements, data replication, backup/restore, query tuning, and database security.
• Write technical procedures, end user documentation, and training/operations manuals.
• Coordinate project implementations including capacity planning, hardware/software replacements, upgrades, data imports/exports, and disaster recovery.
• Install and configure SQL Server software in standalone and Windows clustered environments.
• Monitor server and query performance and address new resource and capacity needs.
• Convert data transformation packages to new integration services platform, and create new ETL processes per business/user requirements.
• Perform performance and index analysis to correct inefficiencies and tune slow-running queries.
• Participate in on-call rotation for support of mission critical databases during non-business hours.
Minimum 8+ years’ solid SQL DBA expertise.
Any SQL Certs are a plus.
***Must be passionate in regard to staying current with technology.***
Company offers top of the line benefits.
SherlockTalent is happy to offer our $500 referral bonus