Our healthcare technology client in Boca Raton is looking for a Mobile & Web Analyst to add to their team.
This person will be accountable for supporting organizational goals through a deep understanding of customer engagement business processes, relevant web content & mobile technologies, applications, and data.
The ideal candidate will make sure that mobile and web applications are implemented in the most optimal, reliable, scalable, and sustainable way.
Main responsibilities include:
• Support external vendor’s applications in design, development, testing and documenting existing and new systems while having a thorough understanding of impacts and implications to customer experience business processes and customer data.
• Provide hands on operational support and strategic insights leveraging technology expertise and business knowledge in:
o Web Development
o Mobile Development
o Cross Platform & Language Development
o UX/UI Design
o Agile Methodologies
• Work with business partners to analyze and recommend improvements to customer engagement business processes as well as improvements to the quality and integrity of relevant data.
• Maintain awareness of technological developments and trends as it relates to mobile and web technologies, business applications, data management, development and tools. Conduct research on emerging applications, programming languages, design patterns, technology trends, and standards in support of most optimal procurement and development efforts.
• 3-5 years of experience in systems, web or mobile development: customer facing web and mobile applications with an emphasis on instrumentation, scalability and performance.
• Technical proficiency in:
o iOS Application Development (Swift, XCode) or Android Application Development
o Integration with CRM and Marketing Automation platforms (Salesforce.com or Marketo or other Common Integration Patterns (REST Based APIs, ETL Based Batches))
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information, System or equivalent studies/relevant work experience
• Experience in a B2C customer digital engagement role
• Experience with a healthcare organization
• Experience in a consulting organization
• Training, certifications and/or equivalent work experience in:
o Acquia (Drupal) Front End Development, Back End Development, and Site Building
o Cross Platform (iOS/Swift, Android) Standards Driven Mobile Development
o Acquia Certified Developer Coursework & Certification
This is a 100% on site position in company’s headquarter in Boca Raton, FL. Company provides excellent benefits, bonus system, 401K, different membership programs, etc.
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!