Our Boca Raton based client is looking for a Sr. Business Systems Analyst to add to their team.
This is a senior level IT professional that works with company’s different departments to assess their needs and implement IT solutions that support organizational business goals. As the key liaison between business users and technical teams, you will be gathering business requirements and translating them into RFPs and functional specifications that are implemented by vendors and technical teams. In addition, the Sr. Business Systems Analyst is responsible for training, testing, deploying, and supporting the solution for the user community.
• Uses process optimization (e.g. Six Sigma) methodologies to streamline business processes in preparation for system automation.
• Performs analysis with the end users and prepares business cases with the end users to articulate the business value of the project.
• Conveys business requirements to technical teams using tools such as logical diagrams, use cases, Visio process flows, data samples, and functional requirements documents.
• Actively participates or leads design reviews, coordinates with the project manager to develop the scope, budget, and schedule.
• Uses technical skills and background to collaborate closely with application developers to deliver solutions that meet the highest business and technical standards.
• Conducts (or organizes) training sessions for the users about how to use the systems and tools.
• Performs project management and/or business analyst function depending on project size and assignment
• Manages the contractual relationship with providers ensuring deliverables meet expectations in terms of scope, quality, schedule, cost, and technical best practices.
• Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; communicating progress reports; recommending and implementing actions.
• Maintains system protocols by writing and updating operating procedures.
• Provides 2nd level support to business applications already in place.
• Maintains current awareness of IT by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; researching emerging trends; participating in professional societies.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information, System or equivalent studies/relevant work experience
• Must have 5+ years of relevant experience in similar roles to this one (e.g. Business Analyst, Project Manager, Systems Analyst).
• Good technical background in SDLC to be able to manage or perform development duties
• Experience in Agile projects (Scrum Master, etc.)
• Experience and updated knowledge in enterprise business apps concepts such as CRM, BI, ERP, BPM, SOA, Cloud, etc. In particular, must have experience with CRM (e.g. Salesforce.com) and BI projects
• Strong leadership and communication skills, strong business acumen combined with solid analytical/problem solving skills
• Formal training or certifications in Business Process Optimization/Business Process Excellence (e.g. Six Sigma)
• MBA or another postgraduate business degree
• Project Management training or certifications (i.e. PMP)
SherlockTalent is happy to provide a $500 referral bonus!