Our client in Fort Lauderdale is a successful Cloud applications development company for the financial industry and is growing their team with several more Senior level Application Developers. You will be responsible for troubleshooting, problem solving and making configuration of existing code, while working closely with your project team to deliver against business requirement documents for assigned customers.
• Strong programming and design skills.
• Knowledge and ability to explain design patterns.
• Ability to work in an Agile environment through development, testing and delivery.
• Experience with web applications and debuggers.
• Attention to detail & quality.
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
• Ability to collaborate with both co-workers and customers in a demanding environment
• Strong communication skills to converse effectively with business analysts, project managers, customers and other involved stakeholders.
• Ability to problem solve and think critically in order to develop creative solutions.
• Team player that fosters a highly collaborative, flexible, supportive and open environment.
• Analytical skills to efficiently comprehend requirements and make recommendations for process improvements.
• Effectively analyze technical requirements.
• Troubleshoot and configure current code.
• Participate in project planning and advise project team of all options to effectively deliver business requirements.
• Plan and execute system tests and write complex code. Form complete descriptions of all specifications required.
• Take technical information and translate it so that all stakeholders understand the project.
• Suggest ideas for creating utilities and streamlining.
• Generate development scripts in accordance with company protocol.
• Control data in accordance with the organization and clients specific security policies.
• Prepare charts, tables, and logic diagrams needed in development analysis.
• Process analysis and workflow design to build efficient technical solutions.
Education and Experience:
• 5 + years’ experience with C#.NET programming.
• 5 +years’ experience with SQL programming.
• 5 + years’ experience with Object oriented programming.
• 2 + years’ experience with Design Patterns.
• Experience with XMLs, XSLs, html, web programming, Java script.
• Experience with developing insurance or finance software product is a plus.
• Agile experience.
• Bachelor’s degree
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!