Talented Web Developer/Designer to design, create, and implement front-end web applications integrating them into CMS systems, shopping carts and other back end systems, focusing on the end user experience and usability. Key skills: HTML, Java and scripting compatibility issues between different browsers.
• Develop creative concepts for websites, landing pages and email designs
• Define user requirements and build wireframes, visual designs and mockups of the user interface for web-based projects
• Develop site navigation
• Uphold current customers’ brand identity and adhere to their standards
• Follow industry standard guidelines while continuing to be innovative
• Create compositions that are visually stimulating
• Experience utilizing responsive web design to facilitate quality viewing experiences across a wide range of browsers, tablets and mobile devices
• At least 2-5 years of related experience required
• Must possess a comprehensive understanding of interactivity, the Web and the fundamentals of information architecture
• Knowledge of Content Management Systems
• Experience with A/B Testing
• Knowledge of web analytics and SEO standards
• Design skills: Graphic design, layout, web design, online advertising and internet marketing
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
• Highly organized and detail oriented
Must have a versatile attitude and self-motivated to succeed.
Position is in the Miami area-in an informal office–working on new development. All work must be done onsite.