Our client in Boca Raton is looking for a QA Lead who will be responsible for developing, establishing, and executing quality assurance standards and measures.
You also will gather and analyze data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and system requirements as needed. This will include writing test plans and scripts for tracking defects and fixes in software application development, information systems, and operating systems.
• Develop and design test scenarios, plans, and scripts for projects, application enhancements, and support activities.
• Create and maintain an end-to-end testing strategy that can be used for regression test.
• Guide business users through User Acceptance Process (UAT).
• Provide input from a testing perspective to the delivery release roadmap and project schedule plan, capacity, and deployment to production schedule.
• Maintain the QA (virtual/extended) team’s capacity planning, utilization and assignment allocations, etc.
• Lead possible automation of test scripts and overall test strategy. Ability to provide best practice in terms of processes and tools to automate requirements and testing.
• Development and implementation of regression tests.
• Preparation/tracking of reports on defects and problems that arise during testing.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information, System or equivalent studies.
• Must have 5+ years of relevant QA management experience.
• Excellent understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and experience in AGILE projects
• Strong knowledge of SQL, tables, views, stored procedures is a big plus!
• Expert knowledge of QA automation processes, methodologies, tools, and frameworks.
• Experience managing integrated environments, building SOP/MOPs around keeping environments in sync/managing change processes across environments and code bases.
This is a 100% on site position in company’s headquarter in Boca Raton, FL.
SherlockTalent is happy to provide $500 referral bonus!