Our Boca based client is an internet based financial services firm seeking a MySQL DBA for schema design, database and schema migrations, as well as management of the enterprise data model. Extensive experience with data management, analysis, and reporting tools and methods will be needed.
Responsible for the efficient and reliable operation of all of the MySQL database servers and any other data-related systems. Redundancy, failover, and recovery are key concerns for the system.
In addition to our OLTP systems, you will build out business intelligence efforts: data warehouse, ETL scripts, visualization tools, and reporting functions. Working with Analytics –position includes generating fact and dimension tables, star schemas, optimized queries, and more.
• maintain the enterprise data model
• master data management
• system security – integrity
• monitor, diagnose, and manage server instances, including replication and disaster recovery
• query performance tuning and optimization
• construct and perform data import/export operations and ETL
• design, construct, and generate reports efficiently
• work with data analysts and software engineers
• ensure the team follows best practices
• MySQL, Amazon RDS, and some Oracle
• Environment is Exciting, Fast paced & Collaborative
Bonus and Ownership Options
75% company paid health benefits
Mac Computers with dual monitors workstations
SherlockTalent loves to share our $500 referral bonus.