Our Boca Raton client is looking for Sr. Financial Systems Analyst who will be accountable for supporting organizational goals through a deep understanding of financial business processes, relevant technologies, applications, and data.
The Sr. Financial Systems Analyst must make sure that financial business applications are implemented in the most optimal, reliable, scalable, and sustainable way. This person will provide hands-on technical expertise, operational support, and strategic best practices to teams running projects with a Finance IT component.
• Provides hands on operational support and strategic insights leveraging technology expertise and business knowledge in: Accounting & Finance: GL, AP, AR Billing: Invoicing, Recurring Billing, Payments, Collections, Membership Management Financial Reporting, Financial Controls – Governance, Risk and Compliance (Sarbanes Oxley etc.)
• Performs hands on work in designing, developing, testing and documenting existing and new systems while having a thorough understanding of impacts and implications to financial and accounting business processes and data.
• Performs hands on work in integration efforts to integrate transactions and data across enterprise systems and applications. This includes ensuring a high level of data integrity and transaction audits across systems and processes.
• Works with business partners to analyze and recommend improvements to financial and accounting business processes as well as improvements to the quality and integrity of relevant data.
• Maintains awareness of technological developments and trends as it relates to finance technologies, business applications, data management, development and tools. Conducts research on emerging applications, programming languages, design patterns, technology trends, and standards in support of most optimal procurement and development efforts.
• Some extended travel may be required.
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information, System or equivalent studies/relevant work experience
• 5+ years of demonstrable experience and success in Sr. Development, Systems/Application Architect, Consultant role in a Microsoft SQL Development Environment
• Strong knowledge of T-SQL and Financial Platforms, preferably Sage.
• Demonstrated experience in operational support, triage, and troubleshooting of data and software issues
• Demonstrated experience in design and development of high volume financial applications with an emphasis on scalability and performance.
• Ability to articulate complex technical solutions in business terms to non-technical audiences.
• Expertise in technology road mapping and planning – develop and manage the process of migrating from the current to the future state architecture.
• Experience with financial controls, audits and compliance (SOX) is a plus
• Experience in a recurring billing environment a plus
This is a highly visible role in organization. 3-6 months Contract to HIRE position in client’s headquarter in Boca Raton, FL.
SherlockTalent is happy to provide $500 referral bonus!