Our client is a start up in the Collaborative Consumption space ready for hyper-growth.
Company puts buyers & owners together- to offer peer to peer services.
If you are a hybrid between a developer and marketer and know how to implement tactics that will produce results we want to speak to you!
• Is a business leader who has a background in startups, tech, digital media
• Passionate about lead generation
• Possess the ability to view Source Code and understand what they are looking at
• The ability to build/manage a cohort analysis (candidates will required to prove their ability)
• Has broad functional experience in areas of branding, strategic planning of digital, email, interactive and direct marketing, SEM/SEO, market research and analytics
• Has hands-on experience in managing acquisition, engagement marketing and orchestrating the customer experience
• Is well versed in online and mobile channels and best practices for social and viral marketing
Collaborate with Sales and Tech team to build Ecommerce Products & Services ‘Experience’ programs
• Manage team of 2-4 which includes; Marketing Admin, SEM and SEO consultants, and Copywriter
5-7 years of experience in digital marketing, with focus on optimization and driving top-line business goals
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in hands on growth hacking in the marketing technology industry
• Driven worker with a positive roll up sleeves attitude who will identify, measure and report KPI’s
• Thorough understanding of statistics and data analysis
Very successful business model-seeking to role out nationally.
Competitive Salary with stock options
• Flex work schedule
• Medical, dental, vision, life-disability insurance, PTO
• Dynamic startup
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral fees!