Miami based financial services firm is seeking an IT Security Engineer to ensure the security of the organization's systems and information assets. Protects against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction while supporting control objectives to meet regulatory and contractual requirements.
1. Hands-on security systems management and support for Firewalls, IDS, SIM, Security Auditing / Vulnerability Scanning, Anti-virus, DLP, Secure Messaging, End-Point Security, Database Security, and others.
2. Documenting and maintaining IT Security ops manuals and procedures.
3. Hands-on and coordination to support network security incident handling
4. Generate reports on network security posture: event aggregation, detection statistics, access violations, remedial actions.
5. Assist in IT security governance development and gap analysis.
6. Provide backup / support for business continuity service
• Experience with Windows, Linux and other operating systems
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar field, Graduate degree preferred.
• Configuration and management of firewall technologies
• Configuration and management of IDS/IPS and ATP technologies
• Experience with endpoint protection, encryption (disk, endpoint, media, etc.), event monitoring and correlation, vulnerability management, etc.
• CISSP, CEH, CCNP, CISA, CCE (or other computer forensic certification), Security+, ITIL, PMP, CISA, CISM, CheckPoint FW Certified Administrator, any GIAC certification all considered a plus
• Familiarity with financial services regulations and control documentation requirements.
Company offers excellent Benefits package—including 100% paid Health insurance for the individual—education reimbursement-short & long term disability 401K + many other perks.
SherlockTalent is happy to offer a $500 referral bonus.