Our client is an award winning agency that helps their Fortune 100 clients build brand experiences.
They focus on visually stimulating front ends, complemented with robust, open source backends.
The current need is for a Front End Developer:
· You will build the front-end interface for multiple platforms, products, campaigns, and mobile apps—never boring!
· You will take ownership of front-end code base for new as well as existing projects and collaborate with other members of the development team to build high-performance, reusable, and modular code.
· You will also collaborate with the product / UX team to build experiences that exceed their clients’ expectations
· You will expand your knowledge of emerging technologies and best practices to help the company maintain technical and design leadership
· You have a responsive online portfolio of relevant work samples!
· You are well versed with the ins and outs of SASS or LESS preprocessors
· You can take initiative and are able to create new approaches to problems.
· You have a natural eye for minimal design and good composition, and you obsess about details, interactions, and delighting users.
· You have a solid understanding of common Web and application architectures and development methodologies including Agile development.
· You have hands-on experience with HTML Canvas, HTML5 Video/Audio and SVG.
· You have experience with working with REST based APIs
· You’ve made contributions to the online community through sites like Dribbble, CodePen, GitHub, Bitbucket, etc.
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!