Senior C# Software Engineer to join client’s Software Product Development team.
The Senior Software Engineer position requires excellent Object-Oriented Programming and Design Pattern skills. You will be involved in the deployment of an enterprise software solution to the cloud. Must be able to design, develop, troubleshoot, and debug complex software applications at the enterprise level. We look for Passionate Software Engineers who care about programming, quality, and truly enjoys what they do. Must have can-do attitude & be an innovative thinker.
You will be part of an agile environment with daily standups and code reviews. The ability to communicate effectively with as well as work closely and well with other team members are key components for success in this position.
• Create and integrate features for enterprise software solution using the latest .NET technologies
• Write web services, business objects, and other middle-tier framework using the .NET framework
• Use Microsoft’s tools and technologies to extend and improve the functionality of our product
• Communicate with team members to clarify requirements and overcome obstacles to meet the team goals
• Leverage open source and other technologies and languages should the need arise and autonomously be able to make use of those decisions
• Develop cutting edge solutions to maximize the performance, scalability, and distributed processing capabilities of the system
• Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for production issues that are escalated to the C# engineering team
• Work with development teams in an agile context as it relates to software development, including test driven development, automated unit testing and test fixtures, and pair programming
• 5 or more years’ experience as a key developer on enterprise projects
• Experience developing applications in C# and .Net technologies as a Senior Software Engineer
• Software development experience including: OOP, concurrency programming, design patterns, Visual Studio, Windows Communication Foundation, RESTful service implementation, Service Oriented Architecture , Test-Driven Development, Acceptance Testing, Transact-SQL, and SQL Server
• Experience creating tools to automate the deployment of an enterprise software solution to the cloud
• Knowledge of design patterns and their implementation
• Multi-tier application design and development
• Multi-threaded design and development
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Any Agile or Lean Software Development experience such as Kanban, Scrum, Test-Driven Development, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies
• Experience using automated testing tools like xUnit, Gallio, RhinoMocks, Selenium, and/or other test automation tools
• Experience developing your own testing tools to facilitate testing is a plus
• Experience with SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions
• High degree of organizational skills
An academic degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or related field is a plus
Ft Lauderdale based client.
SherlockTech loves to share our $500 referral bonus.