Our Miami Beach based client, offers subscription based analytics for the healthcare & technology industry. Their research is used by the largest names in the industry to gather actionable intelligence and analysis from their team of technical and legal analysts.
We are looking to expand our in-house development team, and set the stage for future growth and opportunities. As a key member of the team, you will have an important role in our future direction – including the selection and implementation of technologies, development methodologies, and system architecture.
Web development will be your primary role – though project management , sysadmin, UX design, and/or related skills are strongly encouraged.
You will be responsible for your code from inception to support – so you will need to know how to deliver high quality code with little handholding.
You need to be very comfortable with ASP.NET (WebForms and MVC) and C#.
• 5+ years of development experience, and 3+ years specifically with full-stack web development (server side, relational database, and HTML/CSS/JS)
• Solid understanding of relational database and object oriented design
• Excellent technical communication skills – both written and verbal
• Strong problem solving skills
• Comfortable with source control, branching/merging and other tools of the trade
• Ability to build a complete feature end-to-end – including requirements, testing, deployment and support
• Prior experience in a leadership role – setting standards, performing code reviews, mentoring, etc. are a plus.
Client is seeking a Sr Developer–whose passion is code–Any samples of open source code,-blogs, Stackoverflow Accounts are a plus!!
Business Casual atmosphere
Full benefits–Health Ins, 401K, Disability–long & short term
Potential for Bonus!
SherlockTech loves to share our $500 referral fee.