Our client in Fort Lauderdale is looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will be responsible for supporting the analyst team.
The Sr. Business Analyst must be familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and requirements gathering. Support will be in the areas of planning, tracking, and managing the operational activities of consulting projects, resources and budgeting.
• Analyzing business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing systems with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
• Lead in the development business process models based on business requirements and constraints.
• Lead and implement business process solutions and work through data issues with complex system implementations.
• Responsible for document management, tool administration, and ensuring quality and accuracy of information on project portfolio: follows processes for project definition, planning, execution, closure and archiving of project documents.
• Coordinating project resource on-boarding, roll offs, training activities, as well as maintaining financial controls and project budgeting for all projects
• Assists senior members of the PMO with facilitating and coordinating project activities.
• Running (independently) smaller parts of larger projects, creating and maintaining project schedules, coordinating work across multiple technical disciplines. Ability to multitask between multiple projects.
• Provides overall administration function to the PMO including distribution and maintaining standard PMO formats and project templates
• Must have 5 – 8 years of Business Analysis experience, which includes documenting, analyzing and developing business processes, capability needs, business requirements, and business information models. Minimum 5 years of experience with project methodology and management.
• Bachelor’s degree required / Advanced degree/MBA preferred.
• Experience translating business requirements into use cases, technical requirements, user stories, workflows, data schemas and identifying output formats. Experience in implementing a new tool and managing it would be a plus.
• Experience in project governance, conducting interviews with key stakeholders and working closely with subject matter experts to gather pertinent information.
• Exceptional organizational, personal and communication skills required.
• Excellent computer skills using Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint required. Knowledge of software user experience analysis and design.
SherlockTech is happy to provide $500 referral fee!