Our client considered one of the top employers in S FL is looking to add a Sr SharePoint Systems Engineer — level III to their team. The individual must possess demonstrated experience using technology to set and enable business goals; business case development, planning execution, determining technical feasibility, cost of strategic options, and strategic possibilities using existing and new technologies.
Install, administer, maintain, support and troubleshoot SharePoint 2010 or higher, Windows Servers and Windows desktops. Able to write html code, troubleshoot Network issues, write PowerShell scripts. Familiar with F5 or NetScalers is a plus. Work well with application servers such as Tomcat, IIS. Provide great customer service and be a team player. Understanding of ULS logs and how to use to resolve issues. Performance tuning and reporting – general farm level administration.
Upgrade SharePoint 2010 to 2013, some sites moved to the Cloud. Migrating from F5s to Netscalers and implementing new security practices in SharePoint 2010, 2013 and Office365. The Intranet will be upgraded to a new design.
• BS or BA in relevant field or AA degree and a minimum 5 years of relevant IT experience.
• MCSE and SharePoint Certification preferred.
• Advanced working knowledge of HTML, CSS, IIS, WordPress or other web technologies is important.
• 5 to 7 years of IT relevant experience with focus on Windows server administration—Active Directory, Networking and LAN/WAN concepts, communication protocols, security standards and technical project management.
• SharePoint server 2010 & 2013–SharePoint Designer or Dreamweaver.
• Web services: Tomcat, Razorfish, content management, IIS & WebLogic Application servers
• PowerShell for windows/SharePoint administration
• Troubleshooting tools: fiddler and the like
• MS-SQL (2008 and 2012 preferred)
• DNS, SSL, Certificate of Authority, Kerberos
• familiar with .Net infrastructure, MS-SQL and .asp
• Familiar with Chrome, IE, Safari and Firefox.
• Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, self-starter, conscientious, resourceful, helpful, determined and emotionally intelligent.
Once candidate proves themselves during initial 90 day period, there will be an option for remote 2-3 days a week. However this is not a remote position.
SherlockTech is happy to share our $500 referral bonus.