Our client, a large media organization in West Palm Beach is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a minimum of 7 years of experience developing web applications and software solutions for highly trafficked web sites.
· Content Management Systems, Kentico CMS Preferred
· .NET Framework 4.x and above
· ASP.NET / C#
· SQL / T-SQL
· HTML5 / HTML
· XML / XSLT
· Web Services / WCF / REST
· Object oriented analysis and design
· Secure coding best practices
· Conducting Code reviews
· Microsoft Visual Studio and Team System
· Experience with Full SDLC
· Ability to implement Rich User Interfaces in ASP.Net using HTML5 and JQuery
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent communications skills
· Self-motivated, independent, detailed oriented team player
· Consult with team leaders, managers and stakeholders to gather and review requirements, and create functional specifications
· Meet and follow development schedules
· Document, Design, Develop, Test and deliver defect free software
· Modify and enhance existing software
· Design and code individual assignments and help others in the team to deliver assignments
· Design and code with security best practices in mind Provide support after solution is delivered addressing any production issues
· Promote new ideas and make sound technical decisions
· A great attitude and disposition
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in IT industry. Master’s Degree Preferred.
· A Master’s degree in Computer Science – Preferred
· Agile Development Methodologies
· Mobile Development
· Responsive Web Design/Implementation
· Worked for a media company
This is a 6 months contract to hire position and all work must be done onsite in client’s offices in West Palm Beach – no option for remote.
SherlockTech loves to share our $500 referral bonus!