Our Boca Raton based client, a leader in providing enterprise cloud services, is looking for an experienced System Engineer to join their team.
Skills & Experience
• Extensive experience implementing and configuring enterprise systems within complex network and SAN infrastructure using enterprise server technology such as Dell R series servers and M1000e blade systems.
• Strong background in deploying and managing VMware virtualization technology.
• In-depth knowledge and experience of Microsoft operating systems and Active Directory.
• Good understanding and experience of storage area networks such as EMC VNX series SANs.
• Good understanding and experience of Microsoft SQL and Exchange systems.
• Good understanding and experience managing Linux servers.
• Knowledge and experience in routing and switching networks.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills coupled with verbal and written communication skills.
• On call availability required.
• 7+ years demonstrated experience with increasing responsibility managing enterprise systems and networks.
• CCNA or equivalent experience.
• VCP or equivalent experience.
• MCSE or equivalent experience.
• Support internal Windows, AD, Exchange and SQL infrastructure and services.
• Support multiple complex VMware implementations.
• Support multiple SAN storage arrays. Administer and support storage virtualization.
• Manage all server and storage platforms used throughout the infrastructure.
• Design, develop and implement new enterprise systems from concept to application as required.
• Document enterprise systems and related network support systems.
• Analyze and augment infrastructure as necessary to maintain optimal performance service levels.
• Provide desktop support as required.
• Support NOC and engineering with issues as they arise and provide Level III customer support.
• Strive to maintain our 100% uptime record for all cloud based systems.
• Manage projects.
SherlockTalent loves to share our $500 referral bonus.