Our client, a financial services company is looking for a SQL DBA/Developer.
The ideal candidate will need to be able to work within a small team and produce high results. The candidate will be involved in new development along with maintaining existing web applications. Position requires the following skills;
• SQL Server 2008 & 2012 –T-SQL, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, Replication, Administration.
• Analysis – Data, design, operations, debugging.
• Optional – Software Development – VS 2008 & 2010, Excel, Word, Visio.
Responsibilities and Accomplishments
• Design, implement, and maintain data warehouses using SQL Server Replication, SSIS, SSAS, and T-SQL scripting.
• Work with business stakeholders to create and maintain reports in SSRS using relational and SSAS data sources.
• Create ad hoc reports, including the extraction of client demographics and retention statistics based on various client and service usage attributes.
• Provide database administration support during deployments and migrations.
• Mentor others on a wide range of database and analytic techniques.
• Evaluate data systems, operations, and organizational aspects of various departments, and make recommendations.
• Identify data security issues and recommend solutions.
SherlockTech loves to share $500 referral fees