Our Miami based client is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, fast paced experienced Oracle SOA Contractor where you will be responsible for architecture, design and development of a reusable integration SOA Framework for handling transactional integration with Oracle eBusiness Suite. The ideal candidate has in-depth experience with the Oracle SOA Suite, JDeveloper and a strong back ground in Architecting reusable frameworks.
Job Requirements :
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
• Experience Architecting from the ground up an integration framework using Oracle SOA suite
• Advance experience designing reusable SOA composites as a part of a broader integration framework
5-7 years of Java/J2EE, Oracle Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Suite development experience
• 2-4 years relevant work experience with Oracle Financials, Order to Cash and Procure to Pay business processes is preferred
• 2-4 years of BEA WebLogic J2EE Application server and Oracle SOA Suite platform
• Experience with Apache Ant, and other Apache Jakarta common libraries is preferred
• Knowledge of Functional and/or Automated Testing methods/tools like JUnit and JMeter
• Knowledge of the Oracle databases, SQL and PL/SQL
Experience building complex BAM (business activity monitoring) dashboards.
Other knowledge or expertise required:
• Familiarity with Inversion of Control (IoC) and Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) and frameworks
• Experience with version control systems, preferably CVS
• Architect, Design, Implement and Test Oracle SOA Suite based applications using JDeveloper 11g
• Integrate enterprise web-based transactional applications to Oracle E-Business Suite 11.5.10
• Complete coding and unit testing
• Meet service level agreements for production support response and resolution
• Follow the standard client’s development processes
• Design and develop technical solutions to a pre-defined requirement and develop components including extensions, views, customizations, modifications, reports, workflow, etc. around Oracle Applications. Code and Unit test independently or as a part of a team
• Enhance performance in the Oracle Application environment. Tuning code, reviewing table and applying indexes were needed.
• Follow documentation, version control and testing, and migration standards
• Provide quality assurance checkpoints related to tiered development including object/model design, Java/J2EE, JSP and SQL code reviews
All work MUST be done onsite–no option for remote.
SherlockTech loves to share our $500 referral fee.