Our Miami based client, a leader in developing reservation systems, is looking for a C#.Net-MVC developer with reservations experience to define, architect and design the interfaces between customer applications and the client’s proprietary system. You will engineer solutions for customer implementations of company’s reservation system. Deliver detailed architecture/design document of current components, including code metrics, scalability and performance analysis. Engage with development to provide viable solutions to create the interfaces to implement connection to client’s reservation system.
• Person can do architecture, detailed design, and code.
• In-depth knowledge of GDSs (Computer Reservation systems)
• In-depth knowledge of OTA (Open Travel Alliance)
• In-depth knowledge of C# and Microsoft technologies (MVC, .Net framework).
• In-depth knowledge of XML.
• In-depth knowledge of Security Policies for GDSs
• Knowledge of Internet principles and technologies (DNS, VPN concepts and SSL).
• Strong personality with very good communication and consulting skills and experience in multinational environment.
• Strong skills in technical project work and project management.
• Strong ability to work independently and self-motivated with leadership ability.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to develop, initiate and perform training.
• Bachelors in Computer Sciences or related field. Master in Sciences a plus.
• 30% travel maybe required for customer engagements.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience
SherlockTech loves to share our $500 referral bonus.