Our Miami based client, a leader in the travel industry has an immediate need for a Technical Team Lead who has expertise in leading Software Development Teams using SCRUM methodology.
A senior muti-platform lead developer with extensive expertise in software and systems development. Subject Matter Expert in the areas of architecture, analysis, design, development, and testing of software product. Has overall technical responsibility for the projects they work on. Technical lead for projects (e.g. SCRUM master or engineering lead).
• 15+ years of software development experience with an emphasis on building online applications.
• Minimum of 5 years leadership experience.
• Solid knowledge of database, network, online, and J2EE application server architecture concepts and technologies; is a recognized expert on of the areas mentioned above.
• 2+ years developing software using SCRUM (or other Agile) methodology.
• Expert in code design and construction
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changes in market needs, business objectives and organizational priorities.
• BS/BA degree or related work experience required.
• Travel industry training/experience required
• Miami based; working hours generally East Coast time; schedule flexibility is important based on development project cycles.
• Will also include some travel to customer sites.
SherlockTech loves to share our $500 referral fees.