Our Miami based Financial Services client is looking to fill an IT Risk & Compliance Management role. Compliance's role is to assess and oversee all technology-related compliance issues across the organization including information security, privacy, business continuity, identity management, user access and data integrity. This includes providing objective risk assessments of the company's compliance with regulatory, organizational and commercial requirements governing the organization's information technology systems.
The IT risk and compliance manager will also assist in the development and implementation of policies, procedures and controls to ensure that the organization's practices meet all pertinent local, state/province/county and federal laws and industry standards. You willl work directly with non-IT compliance professionals such as legal, audit and corporate compliance to ensure organizational alignment.
• 5 years' experience working in the Financial industry.
7 years' experience managing compliance assessments within a corporate setting.
• Proven experience developing and submitting IT audit and compliance reports to governing bodies, legal entities and/or external authorities.
• Experience in planning, organizing and developing information technology policies, procedures and practices.
• Direct experience and knowledge of national, state, provincial and local information technology laws and regulations, including FFIEC, SOX, CFPB, SEC, etc.
• Strong communication skills (written and oral), particularly with government/legal agencies and external/internal auditors.
• Demonstrated ability to apply IT-related knowledge and experience in solving compliance issues.
• General knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting and business office operations.
• Demonstrated understanding of data processing, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications and outsourced systems, including Oracle Financials and Microsoft.
• Understanding of computer systems and integration capabilities.
• Solid understanding of project management principles.
• Ability to translate understanding of the organization's goals and objectives into compliance requirements.
Education, Training and Certification
• Undergraduate degree in the field of law, computer science or business administration; graduate degree in one these fields preferred.
• Industry-related legal, compliance, information security or business continuity management certification is preferred.
• Certifications from CISSP, CISA, CRISC or CISM.
SherlockTech is happy to offer a $500 referral bonus.