Our client located in North Palm Beach County is seeking a highly motivated and results oriented candidate to manage projects, in the areas of select digital brands and marketing initiatives. Candidate should be seeking growth oriented opportunity.
Your responsibilities will include overall responsibilities of the Digital Product Manager functions of the company. Specific priorities and goals will be developed by yourself and your manager over the next 60 days.
Responsible for product management of key accounts: digital/mobile and multi-platform (such as YouTube/Google, Hulu).
* Will need to maintain an edge on keeping up to date on competition, product knowledge and research.
* Oversee the adding of promotional inventory management and maximization as well as other related cross-promotional activities.
* Coordinate with creative services, programming, marketing, metadata services and other key areas to create processes and checks and balances on project deadlines and brand delivery.
* Develop systems to handle third party represented networks that will be part of distribution strategies
* Meeting deadlines and ensuring timely deliverables
* Developing bi-weekly and monthly updates (or as needed) on projects being managed as well as on-going recommendations
* Research and analytics tracking and report management for projects managing
* Working with digital marketing team and marketing team including SEO/keyword/programming tags strategies that digital marketing team can implement
* Help marketing facilitate any projects or co-branded initiatives that the company approves
* Helping edit and create promos & cross promotional ideas, given specialized abilities/previously experience in this area as well.
* Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge & Skills:
* Demonstrated experience with online content management
* Online marketing experience
* Outstanding presentation and communication skills (written and verbal delivery).
* Significant experience in managing cross-functional teams
* Strong leadership skills to oversee projects.
* Excellent PC skills with strong knowledge of digital product marketing, conversant in PC, mobile, multi-device services and Web 2.0 media.
* Good organizational, time management & detail-orientated
* Preferred background experience in the Hispanic digital media.
* Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is required.
* Bachelor’s degree preferred.
* 3-5 years of work experience is required; preferably within the television industry.
* Computer skills with office equipment and software (Word, Excel, Adobe, Powerpoint and Salesforce).
SherlockTech loves to share our $500 referral bonus.