Top Miami based client-is looking to add a Supervisor, Application Development, Digital Support–to their already dynamic team. You will lead a mid-size team (8 – 12) of web developers providing support for key four areas:
1.24×7 Global support for Production Systems and ecommerce sites.
2.Technical support for Major Projects outside of SCRUM pipelines.
3.Multiple Testing Environments.
4.Adhoc small development initiatives.
A candidate for this position typically has between 7 to 10 years of experience in application development of which at least 5 years have been in a position leading projects and overseeing employees.
The applicant must hold a working knowledge of technologically appropriate tool sets and relevant operating systems. Highly effective oral and written communication, a customer-service orientation, the ability to work in a team environment, accepting guidance, and following directions are paramount to the success of the supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Technical skills should include experience in analysis, design, and construction of high volume web applications using the following set of technologies:
-Strong experience with technical troubleshooting production software.
-Solid experience developing instrumentation strategies for production systems.
-Solid experience with service workflows and SLA management.
-Strong ASP.NET and C# programming skills:
1. Solid experience with ASP.NET MVC.
2. Solid understanding of the web form page life cycle.
3. Solid knowledge of caching, session state, cookie management, view state, POST and GET.
-Strong experience with the 3.5 Microsoft.NET Framework:
1. Solid understanding of WCF.
2. Solid understanding of AJAX and JSON.
-Strong experience with different Object Oriented Programming (OOP) techniques:
1. Solid understanding of interfaces, inheritance and how they are used for.
2. Solid knowledge of classes and functions and in what layer they should be placed.
3. Solid understanding of the DRY principle (that is "Don't Repeat Yourself" or don't copy code but reuse code.
-Other advanced programming techniques:
Mid-level experience with an Inversion Control/Dependency Injection framework such as Microsoft Unity or StructureMap.
1. Solid experience with Test Driven Development.
2. Entry-level Model View Presenter (MVP) pattern.
3. Experience with designing DB structures and strong DB development skills.
Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field or the equivalent related technical work experience.
SherlockTech is happy to share our $500 referral fee.