Our eCommerce client is hiring a Director of Marketing/eCommerce who is able to demonstrate
a progressive track record of success with highly trafficed eCommerce (consumer facing) websites.
The successful candidate should also have experience with brand management, new business development, affiliate marketing, and search marketing.
Experience working with e-commerce flash sites is preferred.
Responsible for strategy, execution & performance of SEO, Online Media, Affiliate, Web Analytics, Social Media, Creative Design and user experience for our client's eCommerce site.
Manage the development and optimization of online marketing programs intended to drive traffic and sales to their sites.
– Develop and execute a successful online marketing plan to optimize current programs and maximizing site traffic
– Manage and build a marketing team as needed
– Create, execute and report on testing programs for optimization of all online programs
– Oversee the development of web analysis and reporting that will effectively measure and communicate online marketing program performance and ROI
– Partner with internal business groups to effectively execute business strategies
– Full P&L responsibilities for all corporate marketing efforts
– Drive traffic to internet sites through search engines, keywords, banner placements and other means deemed appropriate
– Communicate frequently within the Marketing, Development and Creative teams to constantly improve appearance, content and navigation throughout the website;
– Work within the Marketing, Development and Creative teams to improve site performance visibility
– Manage the copyrighting function to ensure proper detailed attribute descriptions and legal representation of merchandise
– Hold regular meetings with the Buying team for updated information on merchandise, trends, availability of promotion, etc.
– Work closely with internal and external resources in the development and execution of marketing strategies
– Optimize website content and ensure both search engine visibility and favorable user experience
– Build business by digital word of mouth marketing, consumer awareness and promotions
– Identify opportunities for increased conversion and drive sales growth through implementation
– Oversee online marketing – budget, ROI justification and team management – search, SEO, Affiliate and Email
– Create a segmentation strategy for email that maximizes life cycle of customers – increase 2nd order rate and grow email database
– Set, document and uphold all department standards and procedures
– Performs other duties as assigned
– Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications, MBA preferred
– 7+ years e-commerce online marketing experience
– Strong experience with SEO, SEM, PPC, SEO and other online marketing efforts
– Collaborative work style
– Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
– Proven track record in bringing a blend of creativity, business acumen and passion to produce meaningful and sustained online marketing effort
– Established network of business and vendor relationships in e-commerce space
SherlockTech Loves to Share $500 referral fees!