Our International Client with offices in both Coral Gables and Sunrise, FL is seeking a senior level developer to be responsible for the development, design, and implementation of their Business Intelligence, Decision Support systems, and reporting systems. The individual in this role will lead requirements gathering, analysis, development, design and documentation for BI and reporting solutions utilizing tools such as Microsoft Analysis Services and Hyperion Interactive Reporting (Brio). The BI Developer will contribute on planning and architecting the company's entire Business Intelligence and Reporting Services infrastructure and assist during deployment and post-implementation support.
You will initially be assigned to work in Coral Gables office but may be requested at a later point to be located in Sunrise.
Minimum Skills Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related Technical Fields
• 5+ years of software engineering experience with BI Systems and Platforms
• Hands-on experience with the design, coding, modeling, testing, and documentation of complex BI solutions. This also includes gathering requirements, metadata configuration, creating data reports, and developing graphs.
• Strong knowledge of database schema design and SQL is required.
• Comprehensive knowledge of data warehousing methodologies, such as ROLAP, snowflake schemas, and ETL strategies.
• Ability to drive solution design decisions by utilizing a solid understanding of the business combined with technical business intelligence expertise.
• Advanced understanding of analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Coremetrics etc.
• Ability to learn fast with strong analytical skills
• Experience with Agile or other software development lifecycle methodologies
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
• Strong bias for action and “get it done” attitude
• Assess and cultivate long-term strategic goals for BI development in conjunction with end users, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
• Direct, organize, and lead projects in the implementation and use of new BI software tools and systems.
• Lead the integration efforts for merging BI platforms with enterprise systems and applications.
• Translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications.
• Leverage Business Intelligence toolset to deliver best solution to meet business needs in accordance with established strategies.
• Responsible for all aspects of Reporting/BI, ETL, Data Warehouse/Data Mart Domains
• Take data, report on it, and make it into actionable recommendations
• Recommend best practices with regard to analytics
Experience that would be considered a plus–
• Masters in computer science or related technical disciplines
• Experience working in / around interactive media
• Experience administrating or developing and enhancing numerically-intensive analytical tools including creation of data mining or data visualization software
• Portuguese & Spanish language skills
SherlockTech loves to share our $500 referral bonus.