Our client located in Broward County is looking to add to their Java web application team. You will have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of the software development process including: requirements gathering, designing, coding, unit testing, and quality assurance for both their enterprise product as well as new product line. The candidate is expected to work well within a collaborative team of software developers.
We are looking for experienced candidates—with a minimum 8-12 yrs of Java development. Sr candidates should also have the capability of acting as a technical leader across multiple projects.
· Able to develop for all application tiers (presentation, business, and database).
· 10+ years of extensive development experience with Java SE and EE
· Comprehensive SDLC experience (requirements, architecture, design, testing and deployment)
· Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline
· Development experience with OO design and design patterns
· Experience with JSP, Servlets and SQL/JDBC
· Experience with SQL including SQL Server and MySQL
· Experience with testing frameworks and mock objects
· Experience with debugging web applications (Firebug, etc.)
· Experience with cloud computing and NoSQL databases a plus
· Experience with Scrum or Agile methodologies a plus
· Experience with natural language programming a plus
· Experience with Project Management a plus
· Experience with Windows and Linux / Unix administration a plus
· Experience with Windows IIS and/or Apache a plus
· Java Certification is a plus
Our client is looking to ramp up this project quickly and will want to meet qualified candidates.cal interview. Excellent communication and references.
Client will consider qualified candidates from out-of state as will to transfer an H1-B for direct hire.
Will sponsor green card after 1 year of employment.
All candidates will be asked to complete a short technical code sample assignment prior to submittal.
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!