A North Broward based client–who specializes in B2B–is looking for a Project Manager–with Scrum experience to manage the FLCD of customized e-commerce sites for some major clients. This is a 6 month assignment & they are looking to have someone onboard early to mid November.
• Senior Project Manager will work on Systems-Integration projects
• 3-5 years of eCommerce implementation experience, Scrum Master on at least 2 projects
• Successfully launched multiple B2B or B2C web sites
• Strong technical writing ability to produce effective user stories
• Ability to manage team within an Agile environment
• Ability to work with business (internal and external customers), web designers and developers
• Ability to quickly learn industry terminology and business concepts related to medical devices and insurance claims processing
• HIPAA experience a plus
• Excellent written and oral communications
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable in fast-paced project environment
• Strong problem solving skills and analytical ability
• Self-motivated and possess strong initiative
• Ability to allocate time efficiently and demonstrate high “Speed of Delivery”
• Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
• Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
• Experience with SDLC documentation
MUST have Scrum–CSM a plus–as well as proven experience in managing the development of e-commerce sites.
Dynamic firm–largest in their industry –excellent working environment.
All work must be done onsite–no option for remote.
SherlockTech loves to share our $500 referral bonus.