Our client is a leader in the luxury travel industry. They are hiring a developer for their fast paced, enterprise level projects to Lead the architecture and development efforts for innovative solutions that meet the organizations’ needs. There is a deep focus on functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, system architecture, and adherence to development goals and principles.
This is a .NET, C# environment and they just upgraded to 4.0.
SiteCore Experience is preferred as the ideal candidate will also be assisting with an implementation.
• Minimum 6 years programming experience across multiple platforms and technologies
• Microsoft .Net 3.0/3.5/4 with a primary focus on C# .NET WCF, WF, MVC, LinQ, REST
• Strong foundation in Object Oriented programming with high performance database driven (T-SQL) application design & development
• Understanding of entity relationships and normalization
• Experience with ecommerce,
• Knowledge and prior experience with Agile development methodology within a structured SDLC
• Skilled with implementing design patterns
• Understand the concepts behind Search Engine Optimization (SEO), content management, customer relation management, and enterprise resource planning.
• Knowledge and prior experience with implementing Web services, WSDL, and SOAP messaging frameworks
• Database development and administration with SQL Server, which includes relational database design, stored procedures, and optimization
• Proficient with XML, XSLT, and XPATH
• Experience with Visual Studio 2008/2010, IIS 6.0/7.0, Windows Server 2003/2008
• Experience with CMS- Sitecore or Ektron preferred
Essential job functions
• Interact with project stakeholders and internal resources regarding timelines, technical issues, and infrastructure integration
• Define, design, and implement multi-tier object-oriented distributed software applications
• Expected to design and develop the critical components and framework of the software solution such as security, data access, UI, external interfaces, etc
• Design and incorporate test plans into the software delivery lifecycle to ensure product quality
• Analyze and suggest improvements in the overall development process
• Lead code and design reviews
• Provide technical leadership to the project’s technical resources
SherlockTech loves to share our $500 referral bonuses.