Our Miami based client is looking for a Business Analyst with 3-5 years experience to provide technical, functional, and strategic support for enterprise software applications.
• Elicit requirements; reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Deliver the System Analysis artifacts (Business Requirements, Requirement Specifications, Solution Design, UI Design/Prototypes) and QA artifacts (Test Scripts)
• Facilitate User Acceptance Testing
• Troubleshoot, fix glitches and/or coordinate with external providers the resolution of issues.
Desired Skills and Experience
1. Accredited Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent
2. 1-3 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst in the broadcast industry, or 3-5 years’ experience in software solutions
3. Has served as a business analyst through 2 or more full lifecycle projects
4. Proficient in system test tools and methodologies
5. Skillful in System Analysis documentation methodologies
6. Skillful in reports design tools
7. Knowledge of Broadcast Industry business processes –a plus
8. Knowledge of content publishing processes and workflow
9. Fluency in Spanish and English—a plus
10. Customer Oriented
11. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
12. Ability to read and understand technical documentation
13. Detail-oriented with the desire to proactively assist colleagues and contribute to the success of the team and/or project
Desirable Skills/Experience (+) 1-3 years experience in broadcast media is a plus
1. Experience in implementing Broadcast Management Systems such as IBMS, Louise, On Air, ForeTV, or Vision
2. Familiar with web content management systems
3. Familiar with asset delivery workflows for internet portals
SherlockTech loves to share our $500 referral bonus.