Our Client is seeking an Business Analyst to join their Advertising Operations team.
The primary purpose of this position is accountability for managing the day-to-day relationships with clients/customers in an assigned region/category. The candidate will ensure client satisfaction and maximize business metrics through custom campaign strategies, analyze deal or campaign performance, develop innovative alternatives to existing deals or campaigns, and communicate with partners and appropriate internal departments on these initiatives.
Key Role Responsibilities:
• Manages the day-to-day business relationships with internal clients (Sales, Account Management, etc.) and identifies growth opportunities on key accounts
• Serves as primary point of contact to internal clients on issues regarding performance, reports, and general maintenance
• Provides technical guidance on campaign specifications and provides troubleshooting/conflict resolution
• Effectively optimizes campaign performance by recommending adjustments to inventory and creative components of the campaign
• Track and analyze usage trends and prepares relevant sales and internal reports
• Deliver on all role specific accountability metrics and goals
Knowledge, Experience, Skills Requirements:
• Manage execution of client solutions through effective communication, problem solving and accuracy
• Proactively anticipate customer’s business needs
• Bachelor’s degree in analytical discipline (Economics, Engineering, MIS, Finance, etc.)
• Minimum 1-3 years of business analyst or other analytical experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent analytical skills; results and detail oriented; accountable; strong work ethic; strong team player; solid negotiation skills; proactive self starter; creative/strategic thinker who is process oriented and has the ability to multi-task; outstanding computer skills including solid knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point. Some technical knowledge preferred.
• Must have strong understanding of digital marketplace and understanding of the competitive landscape in which we operate