The Infrastructure Administrator & Support Analyst will originally support the project to implement and integrate a cross-functional global financial planning
and analysis system across multiple brands. S/he will then work within the Global Planning System Center of Excellence focused on the total end to end platform
management and administration of the system, support root cause analysis and recovery efforts for the system and identify opportunities for efficiencies and automation.
This individual will be a key contributor to the growth of the department by providing a strong professional presence, technical expertise and a business/operational focus.
• 7 + years of proven experience with in-memory based appliance server platforms.
• 7 + years of proven Unix platform administration experience.
• 7 + years of proven Advanced Redhat (OS) experience.
• 5 + years of proven Security Administration experience.
• 5 + years of Extraction, Transformation, and Loading technology experience
• 5+ years of Oracle Database procedure development.
• 7 + years of Hyperion Business Intelligence technology experience.
Provide day-to-day Global Planning System platform management, oversight and administration including platform upgrades, backup and restore, disaster recovery, hardware support, monitoring platform performance and web services.
Develop and maintain end to end Global Planning System ETL (e.g. data loading, data transformation and data extractions) processes.
Maintain high level of data integrity and quality with Global Planning System.
• Provide Tier 2 support for Global Planning System
• Maintain Global Planning System Security administration.
MBA or BS in Computer Science (required
Oracle Business Intelligence Certifications (huge plus)
All work will be performed onsite in Miami area–no option for remote. One of S FL's top firms to work for.
SherlockTech Loves to share our $500 referral bonus.