As a part of the Business Intelligence team, the BI Data Architect will be responsible for translating requirements into a complete data warehouse and business intelligence solution. The desired candidate will be responsible for the data model design and defining the ETL and metadata repository approach for EDW (Enterprise Data Warehouse), ODS (Operational Data Store) and various DMs (Data Marts). The candidate will work closely with the DBA and ETL Developer(s) to analyze data requirements, design logical and physical models, evolve models to meet new and changing business requirements and develop processes for capturing and maintaining metadata from all data warehousing components.
• In-depth understanding and working experience of Data Warehousing/Data modeling methodologies.
• Minimum 5 years of working experience as an architect in a complex data warehouse environment required.
• Minimum 7 years of experience working with Oracle is required
• Bachelors’ degree in an IT related field is required.
• ETL development experience is required.
• Minimum 3 years working with BI Publisher and BI Answers tools.
• Experience with RPD development and moving RPD changes from Development to Production.
• Understand Oracle E-Business Suite tables as a source for BI Development.
• Possess an in-depth knowledge of BI Server Security.
• Experience with BI Apps, version 7.x.
• Experience with migrating Oracle Discoverer reports to Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE).
• Experience with OBIA
• Knowledge of Oracle iBot and experience with configuring it.
• Oracle Database knowledge with SQL Tuning, Materialized Views and Partitioning is a plus.
• Experience with Hyperion ESSBase and Weblogic is a plus.
SherlockTech loves to share $500 referral fees!