Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator
Our client, South Florida homebuilder is searching for a CRM Administrator to help implement, then manage, what will be fast a changing and heavily customized Microsoft Dynamics CRM environment. The CRM system will be used by sales and marketing staff to manage and nurture leads, convert leads into contracted sales, and manage the process of home delivery to buyers.
The candidate will be responsible for gathering requirements and understanding their value proposition to the end user. They will have to translate those requirements into CRM-based solutions to meet those requirements. They will accomplish this by configuring or customizing the system themselves and with others. When required, the candidate must also be able to specify technical requirements to the .NET development team when enhancements are necessary.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Planning a Dynamics CRM organization structure
• Defining and managing users, teams, security roles and privileges with the system
• Configuring and customizing Dynamics using the built-in development tools
• Supporting agile methodology in the development lifecycle
• Moving system customizations between development, test, staging and production environments
The candidate is expected to have experience using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM tools to:
• Create new fields, entities and relationships between entities
• Customize the user interface by changing forms, customizing views and creating charts
• Define CRM system processes triggered by system events (e.g. workflow)
• Design workplace dashboards
• Write custom SQL queries against the SQL Server database
• Write custom reporting services reports
Candidates that have experience customizing SharePoint, developing or customizing applications in Microsoft Access or FoxPro will be highly regarded as these skills demonstrate the technical background required for this position.
Candidates that have the experience described above but with other systems such as Salesforce or Siebel will be considered for cross-training.
Candidates that have developed departmental applications in Microsoft Access, Microsoft FoxPro or similar products, but do not have Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience will be considered for cross-training.
SherlockTech loves to share $500 referral fees!