Our Miami based client is looking for an individual with a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years hands-on professional experience as a software developer working with the Microsoft .Net framework (v3 or 4). This individual should be able to develop applications in C# and ASP.Net and should have experience creating web applications and working with web services. Additionally, this person should have a working knowledge of T-SQL for MS SQL 2000 or later. Experience with SSRS and SharePoint is a plus.
• Developing applications for internal use by the company
• Participating in the development of company's enterprise landscape
• Performing application analytical activities, coding, debugging and testing according to software development life-cycle processes
• Writing documentation including requirements, design, test, and user documentation and help systems based on joint application design sessions with users and business owners
• Tracking application change requests, enhancements and bug fixes, and participating in the change control and versioning process.
• Independently managing yourself in a professional mature manner
• Providing support for the aforementioned responsibilities
• Participating and contributing to IT related projects when necessary
This is a perm full-time position with a large service provider to the cruise industry, All work must be done onsite at company's Miami based office.
SherlockTech loves to share our $500 referral bonus.