As part of a dedicated Education Sales Team, you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and closing new opportunities. You will work with all types of enterprise companies to understand their needs and provide Telecom products and services, consulting regularly with Telecom product managers and presales engineers. You will be introducing products and services. You will maintain C-level client relationships that are key to the decision-making and closing process. Sales will be conducted by email, phone, WebEx, and in-person meetings. Your performance will be based on individual sales quote quarterly and report to the VP of Sales.
• 2+ years’ experience in a Technical Sales role, or an implementation of Digital Media or Telecom solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task across a wide range of accounts.
• Demonstrated ability to present to technical audiences and be able to handle objections on the fly.
• An ability to listen to customer needs, assess these needs effectively and address them through new products and services.
• A proven track record delivering on or exceeding goals.
• Hands-on approach to tackling tactical as well as strategic work.
• Strong technical knowledge and appreciation.
• Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial young company in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
• Experience developing technical solutions.
• Experience working with in one or more of the following fields ISP/ VOIP or OVP/IPTV or CDN
• Technical communications with rning customers, including product demonstrations, answering questions, responding to RFPs and ad-hoc training, both over the phone and onsite.
• Work with customers to understand their specific needs and translate internally into product feedback
• Work with senior leadership at clients and within organization to make sure needs are met.
• Develop technical solutions for client's specific use case.
• Continuously develop relationships at the "implementation" level within each customer relationship.
• Work closely with product development to maintain the feedback loop from customers.
• Work closely with the corporate customer support team to share learning across key customer accounts.
• Travel when necessary to meet customers – must be willing to be on the road often.
This is a permanent fulltime position located in West Palm Beach. Prefers local candidates but will consider out of state candidates.
True earning potential at 100% of goals is 120K—if over goals–no cap on commissions
SherlockTech loves to share our $500 referral bonus.