As a Product Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for enhanced streaming, voice and data telecommunication products. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Director you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channels.
MUST have recent telecom and product marketing experience
• 5+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years experience in a field facing role
• 3+ years of telecommunications experience
• Bachelor’s in business or marketing
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills
• Willing to travel 25%
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with customers, staff , colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
• Responsible for worldwide product marketing and product management.
• Oversees the direction of all segments and go-to-market strategy, product strategy, strategic pricing, product management. Develop new products, positioning and messaging that differentiates products in the global market
• Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
• Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
• Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
• Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
This is a permanent fulltime position located in West Palm Beach area. Compensation –that includes a base salary & bonus structure could reach 125K +
SherlockTech loves to share our $500 referral bonus.