Our client, an award winning Interactive Agency is looking for a Project Manager/Account Director. The nature of work is a blend of Application Development and Digital Marketing Strategy.
· Determine, document and manage project scope, goals, timelines and milestones.
· Capture business requirements and use cases and drive them through the production life cycle (e.g. information architecture, user interface design, content strategy and development, visual design and front-end coding, usability and distribution).
· Provide input/support to teams in: creation of plans and strategies, understanding customer requirements and negotiation of product definitions, execution of customer product acceptance, resolution of product issues
· Demonstrate established methods and creatively seeks out new solutions in solving client and partner needs.
· Build, manage and eventually own relationships with existing clients and new.
· Create project plans to ensure the project goals are communicated to all team members and kept within time and budget constraints. Maintain the project plan to ensure accuracy at all times. Execute the tasks as defined in the project plan.
· Conduct a kick-off meeting with all key stakeholders in order to announce the start of the project and review the overall project plan and gain consensus. At project completion, conduct a post-mortem meeting to ascertain lessons-learned and improve process for future projects.
· Manage teams of Designers, Programmers, Information Architects and others, as needed, through the life of the project.
· Plan and manage internal and external project communications, ensuring effective exchange of project information and deliverables.
· Conduct timely and productive review meetings; distribute agendas, communicate purpose, direct conversation to achieve goals within the time allotted, and provide subsequent meeting notes.
· Communicate project status with team members, management and stakeholders on an ongoing basis via weekly status reports and/or other methods as needed.
· Build mutual trust and encourage respect and cooperation among team members. Motivates the team, boosts morale and ensures project efficiency.
· Assist with creation of Statement of Work (“SOW”) and Request for Information/Proposal (“RFI/RFP”) documents, assist in new business pitches
· Manage relationships with clients and foster growth within such relationships as opportunities arise
· Manage for Results: Keep teams accountable for action-items, provide leadership and motivation, ascertain resources and support, and use checkpoints to track progress.
· Display Leadership: Lead teams through change and adversity, make the tough call when needed, build consensus when appropriate, motivate and encourage others.
· Pay Attention to Detail: Maintain project files, assets and deliverables in an orderly and accessible manner, review all project deliverables for accuracy and alignment to project goals, proof read documentation and written communication prior to delivery.
· Possess Good Listening Skills: Listen intently to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions when appropriate, and allowing others to speak without interrupting them.
· Has job knowledge: Understand duties and responsibilities, has necessary job knowledge, necessary technical skills, understands company mission/values, keeps job knowledge current, is in command of critical issues.
· Is Dependable: Meet commitments, work independently, accept accountability, handle change, set personal standards, stay focused under pressure, and meet attendance/punctuality requirements.
SherlockTech Loves to Share $500 referral Fees