Become a member of one of the world’s fastest growing health service brands and enter a world of opportunity! If you are passionate about health care, customer service and interested in working for a world-class leader, we invite you to apply today.
MUST have prior experience with EMR integration!!
Healthcare Project Manager Job Role: Accomplishes project objectives by planning, evaluating and tracking project activities.
• Lead the planning and implementation of project
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
• Define project tasks and resource requirements
• Develop full scale project plans
• Assemble and coordinate project staff
• Manage project budget
• Manage project resource allocation
• Plan and schedule project timelines
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
• Provide direction and support to project team
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
• Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
• Project evaluations and assessment of results
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
• Excellent Planning Skills
• 3-5 Years Experience within a Hospital Healthcare System
• Project Management Proficiency – SDLC and Agile Methodologies
• Process Improvement Proficiency
• Budget Setup and Tracking
• Performance Management (Coaching, Supervision, Staffing)
• Independent self-starter and ability to work within a fast-paced team environment
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred
SherlockTech loves to share $500 referral bonuses!