Are you excited about Windows 8 and want to be part of a team developing new Windows 8 Mobile Applications.
Our Ft Lauderdale based client is looking for an enthusiastic Windows 8 Developer needed to work on-site to develop custom Win 8 applications.
The key required skills —
• C# programming
• Windows 8 Store Apps and Windows Phone apps
The general description:
– 5+ years of experience within a commercial software environment
– Excellent C# programming skills
– Expert with REST and SOAP
– Strong XAML background
– One or more solid native apps currently in the Windows 8 App Store
– One or more solid native apps currently in the Windows Phone Store
– Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience. You will not be considered without a 4 year degree.
– Experience working in a version controlled environment with formal QA and unit testing
– Experience with Team Foundation Server
Attention to Detail.
– Background of speaking at conferences and publishing articles/papers is a plus
– Master’s degree a plus
Medical/health care coverage
SherlockTech loves to share a $500 referral bonus.